"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Design Wall Monday #2

I wanted to share my Block of the Month Blocks.
 I have only finished five of them, I had problems with two of them since I had just started quilting when I made them.  I made a small design wall in my dining room to keep them.  That is where I do all of my sewing anyways, and might as well display them until I quilt them.   My husband suggested using the yarn and clothespins.   I think the first one is my favorite.
I moved my treadle to a better place to start practicing my treadling.  It is hard to get the rhythm!  Muffin modeled my machine for me and I can't decide whichpicture I like best.  What do you think?

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.
I'm thinking of maybe posting the picture as a permanent picture on my blog.  He makes a great model - well sometimes he does!
Thank you!
Missy
Post a Comment
"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8







There was an error in this gadget