"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Friday, September 4, 2015

Sew Sweet Bee

 I got another block for my sew sweet bee!  This one came from Renee at Sewn With Grace.  She was also sweet enough to send me some cute kitty fabric and a charm pack.  This makes two blocks I have gotten so far.  The other was from Donna.
School has been super busy, as a teacher I always have a ton of homework, but it will slow down as the year progresses.
Watching the cats play with their catnip bubbles is a great unwinder!
I would also like to thank everyone who voted for my fur babies, they won first place in the Pets on Quilts Show!! in the cats on quilts category.
I hope to get some quilting done this weekend!

Missy
Post a Comment
"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8







There was an error in this gadget