"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Saturday, February 6, 2016

New Attachments!

I was the Queen Bee of the Sew Sweet Bee 2015 last August.  One person accidently did not send me my block, but she sent it to me this week.  It was worth the wait, I love the bumble bees on the blue fabric!
 We went to a huge yard sale at the fairgrounds in Springfield last week.  I found two new attachments for my sewing machines!
The first attachment is a Singer blind stitch attachment.
 I can't wait to test it out and see how it works.

 This one is a White zig-zag attachment.  I don't know if it will fit on any of my machines though.



You can see a zig-zag attachment working here:  http://missyscakesandaprons.blogspot.com/2015/10/zig-zag-foot.html

I can't wait to test them out, attachments are so much fun!

Missy

5 comments:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Cute block, and congrats on the attachments!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Cute block. Love finding neat stuff at sales.

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Those are some awesome finds!! Enjoy!

Linda Swanekamp said...

I bought a book all on attachments and it has been a real help in identifying and using them. Have fun!

Kathy Felsted Usher said...

Nice find, I hope they work on your machines!

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8