"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Feline Friday

I went to Texas to see my family and I've only had one day to do any sewing since I've been home.  Pippi kept me company while I was cutting fabric.  She found a comfy spot.

 I walked off while I was cutting fabric and came back to this.  Muffin and Cupcake thought the cutting table under the windows was the perfect spot to sleep.
I tried to move Cupcake, she just rolled over and never woke up.  LOL
 I had to share this picture of Pippi with my Singer Redeye.

 We can't leave out Oreo's fuzzy belly!
 My last night in TX, my mom, aunt, and I went to see the musical Texas in Palo Duro Canyon.





I'm hoping to finish a couple of quilt blocks today!

Missy

5 comments:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I saw that musical, in the same place, but, it was over 35 years ago, when I was in high school. We had choir camp at the university there, and got to see the musical. What fun! I waved at you, when we drove past, on the way to Tulsa, and back. I guess you weren't there.

Snoodles said...

So fun to see all the kitty love....glad you had a nice trip!

Sarah said...

Cupcake made a little more room. LOL! Love those bellies!!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Your kitties missed you. Looks like you had a great time visiting in Texas.

Linda Swanekamp said...

You should send the kitty post on the mat to Martellli and tell them their mat is getting good use! Hope you get to do some blocks and get in the groove of sewing!

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8