"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Friday, September 1, 2017

Feline Friday and Good Cat Food Resources

Welcome to another Feline Friday!  Oreo could not figure out why I put him on the table when I usually yell at them to get off the table, but he matched my quilt so well!  LOL 
I love my cats and I want to make sure they get the healthiest cat food possible!  We usually make our own cat food, but that is not always convenient, especially with seven cats!
 When my friend Jacqueline sent me this email about the research her team has done on healthy cat food, I was pretty excited!  Talk about saving us a lot of time and money (vet time from not eating healthy is a big expense).  This is what she said:  "Our team at Reviews.com researched 1,759 cat food formulas, spent months analyzing the cat food industry, and surveyed 97 veterinary professionals, as well as hundreds of devoted cat owners. Despite felines’ complicated dietary needs, we ultimately put together a guide that identified 9 formulas that contained high-quality, risk-free ingredients.
You find our research here: http://www.reviews.com/cat-food/
We want to make a difference by helping cat owners choose safe and nutritional options."
 Be sure to check out the reviews, I did!
Oreo loves the mint, since he is only allowed out on the deck, this is his "dirt"  LOL

Of course Muffin loves the catnip.  It does not look quite as pretty now that the cats have decided to sit in it and "snuffle" and eat it!  LOL

What are your thoughts on cat food?  We will not feed our cats anything with corn or meat by products.  Corn is very bad for your cats, their body cannot digest it very well.  We never have to take them to the vet and they usually live to be about 18 years old.

Have a "purrfectly" wonderful weekend!

Missy

1 comment:

Little Penpen said...

Interesting article on the cat food. I have toyed around with the idea of making my own dog food, as we have our dogs on corn and grain free these days. I buy the Tractor Supply store brand, which is supposed to be a good solution, but I swear... sometimes I open the dog food container and it smells like a rotting corpse in there. It gags me!!! Your kitties are precious!

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8