"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Please vote for me! (and some cute cat pictures!)

Tater says "Please vote for me in the Pets on Quilts Show!"  Here is her story and entry for the show.  HERE   She is number 8 for her entry.  Be sure to check out all of the entrees, there are some really cute pictures!
PLEASE VOTE HERE I wanted to share some cute pictures of the rest of the family too!
Muffin and Pippi

Cupcake

Cupcake being naughty

Oreo

Muffin

Tiger and Pippi

Custard

Cupcake and Custrd

Oreo again!
I have seven cats, some people call me the crazy cat lady.  That is okay, they are my children and as you can tell from the pictures, they are very spoiled!

Don't forget to vote for Tater!  HERE

Thank you!  Missy

1 comment:

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8