"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

More Cakes


Here are some more cakes for you to see, I don't have names to put with the cakes, but I do know that Dawn Parrot and Sylvia Wilson from Food Network Cake Challenge entered some cakes and "placed" with their cakes.  I was not competing against them since their cakes were in the professionals and masters divisions.
My camera died and some cakes were moved around, so if I missed your cake be sure to send me a picture!
I believe this was Dawn Parrot's cake and that she placed first in the Masters special occasion/holiday cakes.





































Look at the details!





















I'll post more pictures for you tomorrow!

No comments:

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8