"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

With Every Breath

With Every Breath   -     By: Elizabeth Camden

I love Elizabeth Camden, she is a great author!  I have several of her books.  I read With Every Breath  and I could not put this book down!  The underlying story is about tuberculosis and a doctor who is fighting to find a cure for it in the early 1900's.  I really learned a lot about this disease that I did not know before.  Of course you have to have romance and Elizabeth does not disappoint!  Kate and Trevor are being brought together but Kate has misgivings.  Can they admit their true feelings or will an unseen threat destroy them first?

I highly recommend Elizabeth Camden's books to read!
I found the book at a good price here!

Missy

This book was provided to me for free to review by Bethany House Publishers.

No comments:

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8