"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Singer

My husband got me a new fancy camera for my birthday.  It is way too much technology for me, but it does take great pictures!  He was testing it out while I was quilting and got some great photos of my Singer 99 hand crank.  A class 99 machine is a 3/4 size of a class 66.  My Redeye and my lotus decals are both class 66 machine which means all three machines take a class 66 bobbin.


Look at that cat hair!  I need to dust!


The camera takes great pictures!  The picture from the other day with me and Cupcake was also taken that day.

We spent Saturday in Branson playing miniature golf and shopping.  I found a huge fabric store I will need to visit next time we are in Branson!  My birthday is actually today, but he gave me my camera early!
Missy

10 comments:

Kim said...

Happy birthday Missy! Nothing like a brand new camera. Hope you have a fantastic day!

Denise :) said...

Yay for new cameras! Yay for birthdays! Hope you've had an especially happy day! :)

Kathleen said...

Happy Birthday Missy!! My son-in-law brought the wood portion of my treadle over the other day. He tried to clean up the finish for me. He has to come back and bolt it down and put the head in. Then I'll get him to take a pic so I can send you a picture of my treadle wearing her cute spool pin doily your husband made :)

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Happy Birthday. Lovely gift from the hubby!

CrazyCatLady said...

Happy Birthday Missy and congratulations on the new camera -- looking good!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! Early presents are always acceptable. Forget the old saying that good things come to those who wait. Just think what pictures you might have missed out on if he'd made you wait! Enjoy your special day and your new toy.

KerikeriQuilting&Patchwork@blogger.com said...

Happy Birthday Missy

Valerie

Heidi S said...

Happy Birthday Missy!! I hope your day has been fabulous!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

You can get a 1/4" quilting foot for you low shank machines. I have several. Cindy sells them. I'm not that good with seam guides, but, I can use a 1/4" foot well.

donna said...

Happy Birthday Missy. WOW! Your new camera takes great pictures. Love seeing pictures of your machine.
Hugs
donna

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8