"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Thursday, May 1, 2014

May Goals and a new Treadle!

Hi everybody, I missed ya'll but I had a great time at the TOGA!  I made it a road trip and also went to Arlington, TX to see my friend Marie and Jacksonville, AR to see my step mom, step brother, sister in law and nephews.  I have a lot to write about the TOGA (treadle on gathering academy) but first I need to organize my thoughts and tons of pictures!  LOL
I can't believe it is already May!  I finished my April Goal, the rail fence quilt.  I am going to keep my May goals pretty simple.  I need to make March, April and May block of the months from Quilt Doodle Designs
They are pretty big blocks and one is a row.

I got  a new sewing machine!  I have been wanting a treadle with the Lotus flower decal for a couple of years.  I bought one from a friend at the TOGA.  I am sew excited!  She is so beautiful!
 Tiger was a perfect model for me!  Don't you love the cabinet?  The legs are wood!
 Here is a close up of the decals.
Her serial number is F 6297915 and according to ISMACS she is born in 1910 in Clydebank, Scotland.  That would make her 104 years old!  I can't wait to start sewing on her!
Singer used to have a place where you could print off a certificate with your machine's information on it, but I could not find it when I looked.  Does anyone know if they still do that?

Happy May!

Missy

I am linking up to A Lovely Year of Finishes for the goal setting party.
"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8







There was an error in this gadget