"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Friday, February 1, 2013

Feline Friday and February Goals

I had to share this picture!  This is Pippi and Precious sleeping together.  Pippi loves all of my other cats, she's the spoiled baby.  I guess it is because we got her when she was only four weeks old, so the other five cats helped me raise her.  They did not want to move when I tried to lay my blocks out.  I got four more blocks finished and fixed the ones I messed up before I left.
Tiger inspected them, but was not impressed!  Should I move the brown over a row?  I had replaced the orangey yellow with the brown when I ran out of the other material.  I'm thinking it should be light  dark, light, dark, light, etc.  But if I move it for the rest of the blocks will it throw off the pattern?  I know it's supposed to be scrappy, but I'm doing the best I can - LOL.
Here are all of my blocks laid out.
I'm loving laying them out in different patterns!  I have 12 blocks done, my first goal for February is to get at least another 12 blocks done.
My second goal is to finish my granny square top.  I have four more blocks to make and the sashing to attach.  I'm not sure if I will get the border on it, we'll see.  I still have to decide what border I want to attach, I'll have to audition fabrics when I get the top made.
I have a dress I would like to make for myself, I have the pattern and the yellow and gray material.  My  third goal is to get it at least cut out and ready to sew!
I am linking this up to Feline Friday at Sarah Did It!, Confessions of a Fabric Addict, and a Lovely Year of Finishes..
If you would like to help me make a quilt for a little girl with cerebral palsy, please check out this post!
Thanks for popping in!
Missy
Post a Comment
"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8







There was an error in this gadget