"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Friday, February 15, 2013

Mid-Month Update

My husband bought me some tulips and mums and Muffin and Pippi just loved them, a little too much! Pippi broke my tulips!  They(the flowers) now stay in the bathroom with the door closed unless I can keep an eye on them!  Mums are poisonous to cats!  We're moving in October so I don't want to plant them outside.



I seem to have finished more than I realized!  I finished two more scrappy trip alongs this week bringing them to a total of 18!  I'm thinking I really like this layout with the blue cornerstones!
 I have four more strips sewn together and three tubes waiting to be cut and re-pieced!  It is getting scrappier as I go along!
I finished three more great granny squares blocks!
I only have one more to finish all of my blocks!  I have cut out half of my sashing.
 Here is my layout, I'll be working on this today!
 Of course Pippi had to help!
 I got 18 more pinwheels from Plano, TX!
I'll start sewing the pinwheels together next week!

Missy

I'll be linking to:
 Design Wall Monday @ Patchwork Times
A Lovely Year of Finishes
Feline Friday at Sarah Did It!
Can I get a whoop whoop at Confessions of a Fabric Addict

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8







There was an error in this gadget