"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Friday, July 13, 2018

Feathered Stars

At my quilt guild last night, we saw some beautiful blocks!  Marla made these Feathered Stars using the templates from Marti Mitchel.


Janet brought her feathered star that she paper pieced.
I love these blocks!  Marla is going to teach a class at our guild on how to make them, I won't be able to make it though.  I got a job teaching kindergarten and first grade next year so I am busy with getting my classroom ready.  I also have two quilts I want to finish before our small local quilt show in August.

Have you ever made a feathered star before?

Missy

3 comments:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Those are a lot of work. I've never made one.

Linda Swanekamp said...

The feathered star is beautiful, but fussy paperpiecing makes me run for the hills. Congratulations on your new teaching venue!

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

I have never made one. These are beautiful!!

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8