"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Mommy and Me Bath-Time Aprons


Hey everybody, I've been busy making more Mommy and Me bath-time aprons.  Remember the one I showed y'all that I made for my friend for her shower?  I have made five more to sell!  Each one is unique and different.  But first, let me warn you about the pictures.  My husband took them last night at 10pm when I was absolutely exhausted!  My hair is not fixed and I do not have any makeup on!  LOL  These aprons are great for washing babies, cats, dogs, dishes, cars - anytime you don't want to get wet!

My husband was also playing with my new camera he got me for our 15th wedding anniversary, on Aug. 5. So some of the pictures are kind of funny!

Here is the picture I took after I snatched it away from him and he was trying to get it back!


I wanted to show you one of the neat effects my new camera does!  I can't wait to do this to some nice pictures!

To the right here is one of my aprons.  It is made out of towel material with a detachable matching washcloth.  This apron has one big pocket.  I love the cute buttons I found!  It is hard to find big, colorful buttons!  This is apron A.




The difference on this one is that I sewed the pocket down the middle to make two pockets instead of one.  The stripes are also going in different directions.  This is apron B.










This has one big pocket(I can always make it into two pockets if you ask).  I made the washcloth a little different.  I sewed up the sides and made it like a "pocket" for you to slip your hand in while washing your baby (or cat  or dog).  It is also detachable with a matching button on the apron to hang it from.  This is apron C.





I think this one is my favorite!  I love the greens.  I made the washcloth on this one also a "pocket" as you can see on the left.  This one has two pockets instead of one.  You can always use the washcloth as an extra pocket if you want to.  This is apron D







Here is my last apron.  Please ignore my cheesy grin, but my husband made me laugh!  On the left I am pointing at an extra pocket inside the big pocket that I sewed in.  There are two small pockets in the middle and the one big pocket in the front.  This one has the pocket instead of the washcloth, I ran out of material.  If you want a washcloth included, I can include one that looks like the pink striped aprons.  This is apron E



I have decided to include the price of shipping in the aprons (or I could say free shipping!  LOL).  These aprons are $25. If you live out of the country, there may be added charge for the shipping.   If you would like to purchase one let me know which one you want.  Please specify by letter which apron you want.  missy93073@yahoo.com and I can provide a phone number also if you ask.  These ones are on a first come first serve basis, I have another set I will be doing in polka dots, I'm not sure if I will be able to get two or three aprons out of that material.

Thank you for looking, if you have any questions - just ask!
Missy

No comments:

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8