"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My life

I made this doll cake back in November for Sofia's birthday.  Her mom did not want any food dye on the cake, but Sofia wanted lots of colors, so this was the compromise: royal icing flowers that could be picked off.  I used Italian Meringue Buttercream to frost it.
I have been sewing up a storm lately!  I made two children's aprons, I put buttons on them and made them for sisters.  I made another apron that is a favorite design of mine.  You can also see the new curtains I made for my dining room in the back ground.  There is also a matching tablecloth I made.  I still need to make the matching seat cushions, sewing machine cover (I sew in the dining room) and of course a matching apron!
You can't see the buttons very well, but I put them on the shoulder and the top of the pocket.










Don't you just love this orange, green and yellow material?  My husband actually brought this home for me.  It was on clearance at Wal-Mart and I had him go buy me more!  LOL  Isn't it great being married to a man who knows you so well?





I also had a Pampered Chef party.
I was actually able to fit 16 ladies and several girls in my small living room!  We made veggie quiches, and ate cool veggie pizza, fruitcake, sweet potato chips, peanut butter oatmeal cookies, cream puffs, a veggie medley and hot mulled cider.


I faded this picture for my friends who don't want to be on the internet.  I even made my living room curtains (which turned out terrible) and my pillows.  As you can see, it was a pretty tight fit!  When I move, I want a huge living room to be able to give lots of parties!
My husband and the kittens tried to help me.  Tiger decided Chris was not fast enough with his food!   Boots  was happy after everyone left and curled up on the floor to sleep in the sunshine!



I'm so excited!  I actually won something from another blog!  How cool is that?  I won lavender infused bath salts!  I found a new blog that I love her aprons and custom shower caps, when I told my husband I wanted a shower cap, he was like what for?  Easy, because they are cute!  You can find her blog here:
http://retrorevivalbiz.blogspot.com/2011/02/january-2011-blog-giveaway.html#comment-form
Thanks for listening to me ramble about my life!
Have a great day!
Missy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Admirable goods from you, friend . I have empathize your stuff previous to moreover you are simply very fantastic. I in fact enjoy what you have produced here, certainly like what you're writing with the manner in which you articulate it. You make it fun as positively as you still care for to keep it clever. I can't linger to read considerably more from you. This is actually a remarkable blog .

Before I go, give permission me thank you for your patience with my English as (I'm convinced you have figured this at this moment ,), English is not my number one tongue consequently I am using Google Translate to build out what to jot down what I actually plan to tell.

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8