"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Courthouse steps

I finally finished the August block for the Sew Sweet Bee. This block is for Nanette at Freda's Hive.   I feel really bad that I am so late with it!  However I am glad that I finally had time to do some sewing, even if it was just one block!  The problem is that I leave for work around 11ish, so in the morning I get busy and forget to to quilt, then when I get home I'm too tired to quilt or I have "homework".  I really like this block and want to do one sometime.  I am really enjoying teaching though, I have really missed it!


I had to take a picture of my Muffin and Pippi all curled up together on the bed.  I really need to put a quilt back on the bed, it's getting cold now!
What is the weather like where you live?  It was cold the end of the week and is starting to warm back up now.

Missy

6 comments:

Kim said...

Love your block and those kitties are so cute! It's been super hot in the high 90s to low 100s. We aren't gettng a break for a while.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Right there with you kiddo. Up and out of the house way too early, then once I am home it is kind of this and that. I am going to try to sew for a few hours in the middle of the day between runs. Love the way your block turned out.

Podunk Pretties said...

Yep, super cute block! Putting that one on the list.

Kathleen said...

It's 53 degrees here in a suburb of Buffalo NY and supposed to reach 67 later on. Feels colder though! I'm sitting here wearing a bulky sweater my dad used to wear and drinking my morning coffee. Your block turned out great Missy!

donna said...

Missy your block looks great. I know Nanette will just love it.
Hugs
donna

Kathy Felsted Usher said...

That came out really nicely! It's been ranging from hot to really chilly here, you never know what the weather is going to be like.

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8