"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Thursday, March 12, 2015

More Pinwheels!

I finished five more pinwheels!  When I cut out my fabric, it was random and I did not do any counting.  I laid out my blocks to see how many more I will need.
 If i want to keep this design, I need four more yellow with ladybugs and three more yellow with bees.  I have exactly enough bees cut, but only enough ladybugs for two more blocks and no more lady bug material.  I looked and I have enough blue already cut to make two more blocks, it will throw off the design a tad but a least I won't have to cut more and I'll use all but two buggy yellow triangles!
Cupcake brought me her ball and was staring at me expectantly waiting for me to throw it for her so she could fetch it for me.
 She will only fetch the sparkly pom poms but does not care if it is blue or pink!
Muffin was helping also!
I'm thinking it will look good having the extra blues!

Seven more blocks and I am done!

Missy

5 comments:

donna said...

I so love pinwheels. Yours look great.
Hugs
donna

Kim said...

I love pinwheels. They are pretty and your fabric selections are so pretty. Love your helpers ;-)

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Your pinwheels are so cute. How nice you know quilters pay big bucks for these little sandbag things to hold down parts while they are appliqueing. You have cats to help you.

QuiltShopGal said...

I've always admired pinwheels. And your colors and prints are lovely. Going to be a sweet and huggable, luvable quilt.

QuiltShopGal
www.quiltshopgal.com

Sarah said...

I love that cupcake brings you the pompom when it's time to play!! Just 7 mores - you are sew close to finishing!

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8