"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Retreat!

I am so excited, I get to go to another quilt retreat at the end of September.  You can only use people powered machines, like a hand crank or a treadle.  It is four days and only $62, this includes lodging.
What a great chance for me to get some projects finished before I move!  It is in North East Texas, so it is only a couple of hours from me.    I can't think of a better way to spend my 40th birthday!
Missy

7 comments:

Kathy Felsted Usher said...

Congratulations! That's coming up pretty quickly. It'll be here before you know it.

Little Penpen said...

Sounds exciting!!! and people power, too...you will love it. Happy 40 to you!!

CrazyCatLady said...

Sounds like fun! I wonder if it's quieter with people powered machines?? ha ha....

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Sounds like so much fun. I need a chance to go to a retreat.

barbara woods said...

Good for you, have a great time

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Lucky you! I have never gone on a quilt retreat. Maybe someday I will. =)

Missy Shay said...

no-reply testing

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8