"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Christmas Apron

have you ever wanted to make something and just had problem after problem trying to get it made?
I bought some very cute vintage looking snowman fabric from Joann's on black Friday.  I wanted to make an apron for Christmas.  I took out my book A is for Apron and looked for an apron that I liked.  I found a really cute vintage looking one, but could not figure out a way to print the pattern at 400% on my home printer.  After messing with that for a while, I decided to see what Christmas fabric I had.  I pulled the box down and found some material that already had the apron printed on it and decided to just make that.
 Wow, I had not realized how big my bulky sweatshirt makes me look!
Of course I had help cutting out my material!

I think I am going to make a table runner with the material I bought for the apron!

Missy

7 comments:

Lara B. said...

It turned out cute Missy! I would look like that without a bulky sweatshirt and ruffles. LOL

Heidi said...

We call them bulky for a reason, hehehe. Sometimes that is what it takes to stay warm.

I love the apron.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

OH you are too cute! Lovely apron, and I am bulky without the sweatshirt too, and I wear one all the time.

Kathy Felsted Usher said...

I have seen fabric like this but never tried it. It came out looking really cute!

Kim said...

It's a really cute apron.

Denise :) said...

I like your pre-printed apron! And you get a table runner, too!! :)

Kathleen said...

Cute apron! I like the flouncy look to the bottom part.

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8