I have a special giveaway and review for you today! One of our local homeschool moms has written and published a series of devotional books. She gave me one to review and one to give to you!
This journal includes weekly Bible study pages for:
-Noting in a reading log the dates, chapters, and verses
-Researching the background of each book
-Writing character studies for each book
-Studying the setting and culture for each book
-Drawing a map of the location where the book takes place
-Listing the main themes represented in each book
-Reflecting how the book applies to your life
-Sharing the book topic and verses with others
-Taking personal notes about each book
What you'll need to accompany this self-guided DIY study journal for the most benefit:a Bible of your choice and access to online Bible study resources (or printed commentary and Bible atlas).
Note: This study journal is not specific to any Bible version and designed to use your preference of Bibles and resources in a self-guided approach. It works well for personal use, church, Sunday school or Bible classes, homeschool, and more.
Give yourself just 12 weeks with this simple journal to learn amazing things about the Bible!
I really like this journal. It is a guide to help you know what that book of the Bible is about. I know that sometimes I will read my Bible without thinking about the background of what was going on at that time in history or of whom the book was written to. This devotional helps you think about those things and will help you understand more of what the book is about.
It is set up on a 12 week program (12 weeks, one book a week) however you can take however long is needed for each book. My first book that I am studying is Micah, since that is the book we are studying in our Bible study at church. I will take a couple of months for me to study it. It is also great to use in your homeschool for children.
If you would like to order any of these books, you can order it here. It is half off for the month of March.
To win the book, I will give you up to five chances to enter by making a separate comment for each entry.
1. Do you have a special book or journal you use for your personal Bible study time? Leave a comment letting me know!
2. Do you follow my blog? Leave me a comment letting me know how you follow.
3. Follow Shalana's Facebook page for her 123 Pubish It Company. You can find it here. Be sure to leave me a comment letting me know you follow her! She has some great videos on Facebook talking about her journals.
4. Sign up for her newsletter. She is having a March Madness sale and giveaway this month. A giveaway every Friday on her blog. Her signup page is here. Be sure to leave me a comment letting me know you signed up!
5. She is also having giveaways on her Instagram page. You can find her page here. Be sure to leave me a comment letting me know that you follow!
You do not need to enter all five times, one time will get you entered, however five times will increase your chances!
She has another giveaway going on now on her blog. Be sure to go enter to win a the Bible Memorization journal there. Her giveaway is going on until Wednesday. Her blog is here.
Very important, when you leave a comment, I need to be able to reply. Please be sure to leave me your email address so that I can contact you.
My giveaway will be open until Monday, March 13.