"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Sew Sweet Bee Block

Our queen bee for the Sew Sweet Bee this month is Cathy from a A Quilting Chick Blog.
She picked the block "first Kiss" designed by Podunk Pretties.
I really like this block.  I broke my finger, but luckily I already had the majority of the first block sewn.  I went ahead and tried sewing the second block together also.
The little iron my husband bought me at Christmas is perfect for ironing open seams.

This is a block that needs to be laid out every step of the way to make sure it does not get messed up.
I'm not really sure what happened to the block on the left, well, I guess it has to do with trying to sew, cut , and iron with a broken finger!  I'll be sending Cathy the block on the right.
I broke my finger by slamming it in a window and then the window got stuck up with my fingers stuck in between the panes.

Be sure to check out Cathy's and Lea Ann's  blogs, you will really like them!

Missy
"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8







There was an error in this gadget