"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Friday, March 31, 2017

Feline Friday

What?  I know I'm adorable!
Oreo
I left this folded quilt on the couch and Tiger has decided that it is his new bed.  You would not believe all of the cat hair we have been brushing off these long haired cats.
Cupcake ran outside last week, just to eat grass.  It was a nice day of Spring and today is so cold!
Let's keep it real here.  Ignore my messy house and the glare on my glasses please.  This is usually how I look when I blog.  Muffin insisted he needed to sit on my lap!

I am linking up with Sarah Did It! for Feline Friday.
http://sarahdidit.blogspot.com/2017/03/feline-friday-33117.html

Have a great weekend ya'll!
Missy

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I always wonder why cats like to lay upside down - other than the belly rubs, of course! It must be quite hard to blog with a big fluffer in your lap but it does make a pretty picture. They certainly love you!

Cheryl said...

Such cute kitties!

Deborah said...

Hi Missy, they all look so cute and so do you. See you at TOGA!

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8