Since I had used all the blue from the sheet, I needed to find some more blue. I found some old valances in my stash that was perfect!
I forgot to take anymore pictures, sorry.
I also put two pockets the sizes of my camera and phone on the other side.
I have some little pockets on my camera pocket because I used the "holes" from where the curtain rod would have gone and had them on the top rather then sewing another hem down for the top of the pocket.Here is a picture of the inside of my purse.
Sew the two sides together right sides together. Clip the edges to make it easier to turn. You should probably zig zag stitch or serge it, but I didn't.
I turned it inside out and sewed the straps on. I made the straps too long, but they cover my messy seams!
If you have any questions, leave me your email add. and I will try to answer them!
So, I made a hat, cape and purse out of one queen size flat sheet and one valance for the sum of $1! I still need to add navy blue pockets to my cape(and inside pockets for my gloves)and some sort of snap to my purse, but I like it!