"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Please vote for me!

Today is the day you need to vote for the Pets on Quilts Show!  I entered my post from here.  Please go here and vote for me.  All you have to do is in the comments vote for me by writing "cats - #32"  #32 is my entry number.  I'm sure you all have come to know my furbabies, Muffin, Tiger and Pippi (my three youngest, I call them the Three Musketeers), so please vote for them. Of course, I do have 6 cats though.   Don't forget to check out all of the other amazing entries  here http://lilypadquilting.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-2012-pets-on-quilts-show-is-here.html



Remember you vote here, nad my entry number is 32!  Don't forget to check out my picture that I entered in the contest too!
Thanks!
Missy

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Posted my vote for you! Hope you win!

Christine said...

Done! Good luck!

Cheryl said...

I voted....Hope you win. Good Luck.

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8