"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A win

I wanted to share with you some fabric I won, my first Moda fabric!  I'm so excited!
 I'm going to show my ignorance here, I think t is a fat quarter bundle?  I usually buy yardage, so I'm not familiar with the terms.  It is called fabric hill.
 I won it from The Shabby Blog of Shabbyfabrics.com .
 I love this material, I would have never put purple with with green!
 The birds are my favorite!
Thank you Jennifer!
Missy

3 comments:

Denise :) said...

Oooh! It's all so pretty, Missy!! Congrats!! :)

Kathy Felsted Usher said...

Fat quarters are typically 18 x 22 inches but can be 21 inches depending on the width of your fabric. It is a more square cut of a quarter yard so you can get more of a design in. Some places won't cut a fat quarter unless they also sell individual fat quarters since it leaves them with something they may not be able to sell easily. A bundle is a grouping of them. This is beautiful! Moda has some of the prettiest fabric collections and quite extensive!

Carla Belyea said...

What a great prize! I hope your creation with that fabric is amazing.

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8