"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Last Day to Vote and a Funny Story

Today is the last day to put in your vote for the Pets on Quilts Show!
For me, go here and in the comments section put "Cats on Quilts #16".
To see my original post, go here.
Be sure to check out all of the other great posts while you are there!

Cupcake, Custard and Oreo
Last week I was in MO looking for  house.  Chris had to stay home because of work and watched the fur babies.  One day while Chris and I was talking on the phone, the kittens had fun with my spool of thread they pulled off my sewing machine.
He said they had the thread wrapped around the dining room table, through the legs of my two treadles and sewing cabinet, around the cat bed and had managed to tie up Oreo to the treadle!  How I wish he had taken a picture for me!  LOL  Made me think of siblings playing cowboys and Indians and always tying up the Indian!  LOL
Don't those faces look innocent though?

I worked on cleaning my treadle yesterday, I had not realized how filthy it was, but what can you expect from 100 years of work?

Have a great weekend ya'll!

Missy

4 comments:

GardenOfDaisies said...

How can kitties be so naughty and so cute all at the same time? :-) They look especially adorable on your quilt. I'll have to go look at the site.

Kathy Felsted Usher said...

I would have loved to see a picture of that too, how funny!

donna said...

Oh my gosh I almost chocked on my soda that is so funny. They do look innocent but we know what they have been up to lol.
Hugs
dona

Cheryl said...

Missy, I don't believe it....those kitties look so innocent - I bet Chris was trying to use your sewing machine and the thread got away from him. LOL.... Just teasing....

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8