"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Busy Weekend!

I did not get any sewing done this weekend, instead we painted the living room.  I wanted grey walls and asked my landlord if I could paint and he bought the paint for me.  It was my husband's idea to paint the trim a darker grey, which I think really made it pop!
My living room is so much brighter now!  It was very dark and dreary before.
The background in this picture will give you an idea how dark it was.
I just need to make slip covers and pillows now!
What did you do this weekend?
Missy

6 comments:

Heidi S said...

Your living room looks great! Your landlord will be delighted.

Podunk Pretties said...

Love the colors! We've had the paint for our living room for 6 months maybe I should get busy.

Kathy Felsted Usher said...

It does look much brighter!

retrorevival.biz said...

Nice! Isn't it amazing what grey paint can do to a room?!

CrazyCatLady said...

Nice and bright and fresh!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

What a difference the painting did. Nice and bright.

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8