"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Friday, October 24, 2014

Cherries and Strawberries!

Kay of Massachusetts traded two more blocks with me!  She had cherries and strawberries and I just love them!  They will also add some more red to quilt.
Today is Feline Friday, so I need to share some more cat pictures with you!
Muffin and Pippi love each other so much.
I caught Oreo in an undignified pose.  That's Tiger in the background.
Custard is such a sweet sleeping baby.  That is Muffin's back she is curled up to.
I have not gotten any sewing done this week.  We are having parent teacher conferences this week, which means some very long days!

Have a great weekend!
Missy

2 comments:

Denise :) said...

Haha! Love the 'felineness' of today's post -- especially Oreo's undignified pose! :)

Sarah said...

It just seems too easy to find cats in undignified poses - whether it's your 8 or my 3, someone always seems to be undignified or in some weird pose...

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8