"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Apron Pictures

Over two years ago I cut out the material for this apron, and put it away because I got busy.  I've never done an apron like this one before.  I finally sewed it together a few weeks ago in November in time to have my pictures made.  I messed up on it though and need to fix a few things.  First, don't wear a ruffly shirt underneath unless you want to look very lumpy on top!  LOL  Second, I need to undo my ruffles and pull them down evenly, so if you make one of these make sure your ruffles are even from the front, not the top like I did.  Thirdly, I need to cross the straps in the back to keep them from falling off my shoulder.  I haven't made the button holes yet, because I lost the instruction manual on my machine and cannot remember how.  :)
I'm thinking of having a friend embroidery Missy's Whimsical Creations on the front, but I'm not sure if that would be too much?  What do you think?
I would like to thank my friend Siouxsie for taking my pictures, even though my apron was messed up.
These are a couple of other pictures she took for me.


My husband did not want to get his picture taken this year and for some weird reason I let him get away with it!  I'm going to try to take a picture of him playing his bass at church though.
I also wanted to thank my friend Rebecca for helping me with the design elements on my blog, she is a blessing!  I used to babysit her, boy do I feel old sometimes!
Don't forget that you can sign up to receive my blog posts in your emails now if you don't have blogger!

Merry Christmas ya'll!
Missy

No comments:

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8