"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

More Sewing Machines

I have some more machines to show you, hand cranks and treadles!  It took me over an hour to scale down all the images (some will be in another post), so this will be a silent picture (mostly anyways) post.  You can click on the pictures to make them larger.
These blue flowers are beautiful!
Don't you love this bird?

Plymouth Economy - I actually won this at the TOGA, I just need more information on it!

Featherweights!







See this knee bar?  They are very rare, it reminds me of a crow bar!  This is a Singer 99k






Spartan - I love how each person has their own little personality in the middle of their machine!

I love the colors of the old machines!

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8







There was an error in this gadget