"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Feline Friday


Yes, my Pippi loves the toilet paper rolls, in fact I always leave the roll of toilet paper on the sink for this very reason.  I had a friend come over and she automatically put the roll on the thingie and I did not notice until after Pippi unrolled it!  So if you ever come to my house and there is a pile of tp in the bucket on the back of the toilet it is because I do not want to waste it!  LOL  Here she is at the end of her mischievousness  notice how she makes sure it is all off?

I
I am posting this early because Sarah had to have her linky party today instead of tomorrow.
http://sarahdidit.blogspot.com/2013/04/feline-friday-on-thursday-42513.html
At the end of the video are some other videos I had posted on yout tube, one of hand quilting, and a couple of my husband playing wither his cello or bass at church.
Have a great day ya'll!
Missy
"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8







There was an error in this gadget