"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Monday, May 4, 2015

The quilting is done!

I finished the quilting on my Scrappy Trip Around the World Quilt!  It is huge!  108 inches square!

Yes, I know the dark print kind of sticks out, but that's okay!
The cats love it!

 I have a very thick top mattress, and the quilt still almost touches the floor!

I cut the binding and sewed it together last night.  Tonight I will iron it and put the binding on!   I have a driving force to get this finished before my surgery.  


Have a great day ya'll!
Missy


We had field day at school on Friday, I got sunburned but it was a lot of fun!


"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8







There was an error in this gadget