"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Friday, July 31, 2015

Feline Friday

Pippi surprised us this morning with a very big worm she brought into the kitchen.  I took a picture and then made my husband take it outside.  She was meowing so sweetly because she was so excited about it!
 I had to take a picture of the sisters cuddling and camouflaging with the couch!  I love my calicoes!
 I got a new rug and the cats love it!

Cupcake
Oreo
My friend gave me a wooden rig that has pinwheels on it!  She said it made her think of me!
Be sure to share any kitty posts you have at Sarah's Feline Friday linky party!
http://sarahdidit.blogspot.com/2015/07/feline-friday-73115.html

Have a furry day!!
Missy

Don't forget the Pets on Quilts Show is August 17  lots of cute pictures, and prizes too!


4 comments:

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

What a Purr-fect post today! Love the ring too.😊

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

I had calico kitties growing up, but when I was a teen I had tortoise shell, and my parents still have one. Cute kitties, and love your ring.

Missy Shay said...

Am I a no reply?

Sarah said...

LOVE the calicos on the chair!!
Pippi wants you to take her fishing. awwwwww!

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8