"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Friday, July 28, 2017

Feline Friday

Cupcake loves my treadle!
I set this bowl on the floor for a moment to pull out the other bowls I have to set inside it in the cabinet.  I wasn't quick enough, She thought it made a great bed!  LOL
I had used it to soak my corn on the cob before I grilled them.


How do you like to grill your corn?


Missy

I have been having difficulties with my commenting on other people's posts coming up as a no reply, thought I fixed it and then messed up commenting on my blog.  I think I fixed it, but please let me know if you are having problems.  Thanks!

5 comments:

Deborah said...

we grill our corn with the husks on, too. It's much easier to get all the silks off, and the corn is very tender and juicy. Happy Friday!

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

all your kitties are so sweet. I only have one and she is quite enough! How long do you soak the corn before you grill it?

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I husk the corn, then butter it, and wrap it in foil, and grill it. Yum!

Tena said...

Yes, I had trouble commenting on your post of a couple days ago. Grilled corn? Love it!!

Sarah said...

Woohoo - no more google plus commenting - my phone wouldn't let me comment from home.

My cupboards are like the great unknown to Zorro - anytime I open a cupboard door he's trying to nose his way in to investigate. Can't say that he's ever sat in a bowl tho. Too cute!

Can't say that I've grilled corn in quite some time. My fav with fresh corn is to make corn fritters - I'll be making some tonight!

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8