"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Monday, February 3, 2014

Easy Yummy Breakfast


I love waffles and I love cinnamon rolls from a can, so can you imagine making those cinnamon rolls in a waffle iron!  Yum-o and super easy!

First put the cinnamon rolls in the waffle iron.
 Cook about 3 minutes or when they are done since each waffle iron is different.
 Cover with the icing!  Chris surprised me with the orange ones the other day, I love them.  I also love the Hershey chocolate ones!
I saw this on I think Facebook but have no idea who to credit the idea with, I'm sure there are lots of people who have come up with this idea before.

Remember me talking about the goats and the small town thing the other day?  Well, I unexpectedly now am trying to find homes for 2 dogs, a goat and a chicken!  The goat sleeps with the dogs and when I take the dogs for a walk, the goat follows us!  I really do need to find a home for them because I do not have a fence around my yard and have to keep the dogs chained up, which I hate, and I don't have dog houses for them, but they are big dogs and have never been indoors before.  I'm a strictly indoor pets type of person so this is just killing me having to leave them outside.  If you know anyone in Missouri or Mountain Home, AR area looking for a couple of sweet puppies and a goat please let me know!

Missy

12 comments:

CrazyCatLady said...

You have such a big heart for animals -- bless you, my dear! ...and good luck finding a home for them.

Kathy Felsted Usher said...

I saw this too and wondered how well it really worked! Thanks. I'll have to see if I still have my waffle iron somewhere, if not I'm sure the thrift stores have several.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Oh that looks yummy. Now I am going to want to try that. Dogs and a goat huh?

Melissa said...

Can I just say how sweet it is that the goat follows the dogs on their walk? I hope you are able to find a home for them soon.

Kathleen said...

Oh, I hope you can find someone who will take all of them. I wouldn't want the goat to be missing his puppy friends! Kind of reminds me of the superbowl commercial with the puppy and the Budweiser horse. And I really want to try that cinnamon roll waffle idea! What's not to like? I have a waffle iron that makes four heart shaped waffles. I bet it would work well with this idea :)

Denise :) said...

What a clever idea! I'll definitely share this with my daughter -- they love their waffle maker and this would be a fun twist to it for them!! Thanks for sharing, Missy! :)

Marcy said...

Wow! Now these sound marvelous! Thanks for sharing--my hops will love you.

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

I gained 10 pounds just reading your post! They look yummy!

Good luck finding a home for the pups and the goat. It would kill me to have them outside, too....

Mika said...

So delicious and my kids would love it!

Coming from Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop! Come-by my blog!

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Those really look yummy Missy!! Thanks for sharing.
Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

what a great idea! I would have never thought of this and it looks so fast and good!

Sarah said...

I've also seen this idea with brownie mix! Haven't tried either but I'm glad to know it works with cinnamon buns :)

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8