"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

New finished BOM

I finished February's block of the month last week!  I love this cabin.  I'm hoping she has a penguin one month!  (I love penguins and have border fabric with penguins on it set aside!)  I love that we are using
2 1/2 blocks and strips, it is my favorite size!  We will be making yo yos later for snowflakes in all that empty blue space.
If you like this block, you can get it here:  http://quiltdoodledesigns.blogspot.com/2014/01/februarys-block-of-month-2014.html

If you want an easy BOM or a winter quilt, this is a great one!

Missy

Goat update:

I found a good home for all of the animals, the two dogs, goat and chicken.  The same person took all of them.

I wanted to take the dogs for a walk, and had Abraham's chain in my hand and was trying to unhook Sara.  As soon as Sara got unhooked, Abraham slipped out of my hands.  He ran across the street to see the dog there, Sara was running after him, I was running after both of them and the goat was running after me!   All we needed was the chicken!  What a sight that must have been!

9 comments:

Kim said...

That's a lot of animals. I love house blocks. One day I might get one done. So many projects, so little time.

Podunk Pretties said...

Cute story gave me a good chuckle!

Valspierssews said...

I can just see you all in a line running. Sounds like a story book theme. I am glad all the animals went to the same home. I love the house block.

Denise :) said...

Your cabin looks darling and cozy! Good thing you found a good owner ... or next month you'd be creating a zoo, instead of the cabin! LOL! I bet y'all were a sight for sore eyes! :)

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

The fabrics in your house are gorgeous. LOL I would have just looked and said look honey there is a parade! Glad you found a good home for the motley crew.

Quilt Doodle Designs said...

Your cozy cabin turned out so cute. So glad that you are sewing along with me.

Kathy Felsted Usher said...

I saw this one and would like to do it. I wish they would post PDFs of the tutorials so I can print them out because my computer is not in my sewing room.

Michelle said...

Nice house block! You should really check out my latest blog post!

donna said...

Your house block looks great. I would of liked to of seen that my dear. lol
Hugs
donna

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8