"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Basted

I had some difficulty cutting out the batting.
 Then my husband had to put the cats up so we could spray baste the quilt.
 I am almost half way finished with the quilting.  Maybe if I would get off this computer I could get more of it quilted.  I have to be done by Tuesday.

I just had to share this adorable picture of Muffin.  His morning routine is to crawl into my warm spot when I get up in the mornings.  That is his penguin you see on the bed - LOL  He's not spoiled is he?
Have a very blessed Resurrection Sunday tomorrow!  Remember that we live because He lives.

Missy

Mark 16:
4  And when they looked, they saw that the stone was rolled away: for it was very great.
5  And entering into the sepulchre, they saw a young man sitting on the right side, clothed in a long white garment; and they were affrighted.
6  And he saith unto them, Be not affrighted: Ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified: he is risen; he is not here: behold the place where they laid him.

2 comments:

Kathy Felsted Usher said...

I can see that basting would be a problem with so many eager helpers! Too bad you can train them to each tug on a corner until everything is flat and smooth! LOL

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Kathy's idea is excellent! Have a Blessed Easter

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8