"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Valentine Victory!

I finished my block for February's Sew Sweet Bee Queen.  Amy from A Quilting Sheep designed this block and is calling it the Friendship Love block.  You can find the tutorial here.  
http://www.aquiltingsheep.com/2017/01/friendship-love-tutorial.html
 I was trying to multi-task this morning.  I was giving myself a manicure and thought I would make my block.  I had not put the clear coat on yet.  When I was ironing this part of the block the steam transferred the red nail polish onto the white fabric.  I tried getting it off, messed it up, and had to redo that part.
I finally finished my valentines for the Valentine's Day party!  I actually finished them five days ahead of time!  They were a lot of fun to make.
 We live in a small town an hour from Springfield.  We have to go to the city about once a month or so to visit some stores we don't have local.  (The only local stores we have are Walmart and the Dollar General Store)  I try to keep myself busy in the car and I brought some hand sewing along for the ride.


Have a great day!
Missy
Post a Comment
"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8







There was an error in this gadget