"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Flooding and a Half Square Triangle Tip

Saturday I cleaned up my guest room which had become a type of storage room over the winter.  I decided to turn it into a TV room.  This is as far as I got before I realized that my basement was flooding.
We caught it before it got too bad, however my classroom area flooded.  I have been busy with clean up all week.  I live in Missouri.  A lot of people had it a lot worse than I did however.
It has not left me much time to sew.
Last week, I'm not sure how, but I got my bobbin stuck in my Singer 99.  I put it in crooked and it stuck fast before I could get it back out.  I did get it to lay flat.  I have not had a chance to try to fix it after I got it back home, I was at a sew day.  I will probably have to take the bobbin casing apart, sigh.
I was shown this tip for sewing half square triangles.  Instead of drawing a line, you can lay a post-it-note corner to corner and follow that line.
Don't forget about my Pampered Chef party.  You can join the party here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/429014410806681/?fref=nf

Or if you just want to order from my party, you can find the catalog and link here:
https://www.pamperedchef.com/pws/joyfuljessica/guest-landing/9041891736731

You can always host your own party too and I will get credit also, if you host through my party consultant.  My party closes May 13.

Have a great day ya'll!
Please continue to pray for the flooded areas of Missouri.

Missy
Post a Comment
"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8







There was an error in this gadget