"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Monday, May 1, 2017

Pampered Chef

I am having an online Pampered Chef party and would like to invite you to attend.  Pampered Chef is a great gift for Mother's Day, for all the mothers in your life and yourself.
I love Pampered Chef, it is good quality that lasts a long time!
I scrolled through my phone looking for pictures of stuff that I have used and taken pictures of previously (my basement flooded this weekend, so there was no time for cooking or pictures!)
Here is apicture of a set of plates I bought. (Disclaimer, the dishes might not still be sold today, they are old.  Check out the part for new products.)  Perfect for lava cakes or any snack, dessert, or appetizer.
 My pizza stone makes the best pizzas.  They can be used for a lot of stuff, not just pizzas.
 Dessert bowls.  They are the perfect size for me, whether it is ice cream, yogurt, or cereal.
 Here is my messy counter when I bake!  I use my measuring bowl a lot, my favorite partt is that it has a lid, which is perfect for pancake batter and frosting.

I also use my chopper for easy cutting of veggies and my scoopers are always used for scooping cupcake batter, cookie batter, and pancake batter.

Even if you might not want to buy something, go ahead and join the party, we will be offering recipes and cooking tips.  You can join in here:  
https://www.facebook.com/groups/429014410806681/

If you just want to order and skip the party, you can go here to order and look at the catalog:
https://www.pamperedchef.com/pws/joyfuljessica/guest-landing/9041891736731


Hope to see you there!
Missy

1 comment:

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

what is your measuring bowl called? Is it glass or acrylic?

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8