"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Monday, November 6, 2017

Hoot N Hollarin' Quilt Show

I went to a small quilt show back in September and forgot to post about it!  Each county has their own Homemaker's Group and the one in Ozark County has this quilt show every year in Gainesville, MO.  I was not able to get a picture of every quilt, but here are a few of them.My husband and I with the obligatory selfie too of course.  He was tired of me taking selfies, LOL.
 This was the raffle quilt, I love this log cabin quilt!
 I took a picture of the person who made the quilt also.  I love this stained glass quilt!
























 I love their prize ribbons!  A great keepsake!


 The Hoot N' Hollarin' Festival was fun.
 This was my birthday present we found in one of the small shops on the square.  I absolutely love it and the chimes are very soothing!
I hope you enjoyed this small quilt show!

Missy

9 comments:

Deborah said...

That clock is a wonderful present. Looks like y'all had a fun day!

Little Penpen said...

Oh my... I would have drooled the whole time. Those quilts are beautiful!! I like your clock,too!!!

krislovesfabric said...

Beautiful clock and thanks for sharing those quilts with us!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Thanks for sharing. Lovely quilts and your clock is great

Sarah said...

I think the butterflies are my favorite. Thanks for taking us with you to the show! I agree - the ribbons are quite fun.

kate steeper said...

love the quilts, even better is mardy other half , bless him ...a bloke out of his comfort zone ...lol

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

The clock is great.

Feathers in my Nest said...

Wow, Thanks for sharing those pics....Bless his soul, he doesn't look too happy. My Mr. would be even worse than yours!

Dora, the Quilter said...

Wow! I love the clock, and I'm so glad you got it!

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8