"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Single Wedding Ring Quilt

This is my month to be the Sew Sweet Bee Queen.  I am going to pick a block that I picked two years ago also.  I am making a king size quilt, so I need a lot of blocks.
Here is my original blog post from two years ago.  It has all of the information for the blocks, with the pattern and everything.
http://missyscakesandaprons.blogspot.com/2015/07/single-wedding-ring-quilt.html

Below is my design wall with all of my blocks.  My quilt is going to be red, aqua, and yellow.  
We got a new kitten last night, we couldn't help it.  Could you refuse that sad face?

Maybe I can finish this quilt in 2018!  I started it in 2016.  People don't believe me when I tell them that I am slow!  Well, here is the proof.  With the help of my Sew Sweet Bee sisters in 2016, I have 15 made, they made ten, I made five.  I do have several pieces cut out waiting to be sewn together.

Have a great day everyone!

Missy

3 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

I just love the colors you chose for that block. It will be so pretty, and the pattern is fabulous.

The new kitty is a sweetie. I love the tiny ears.

Little Penpen said...

What a sweet little kitty! You are 'good people' for sure! I've never been a cat person, but visited my daughter's home last week, where two baby kittens now reside. I fell in love!!! I love the quilt blocks you are making and having made for the king size quilt. It's going to be incredibly beautiful. I have been wondering where you were... I'm not on Instagram as much and I have missed you.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

How many cats do you have now? He/she is cute.

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8