"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Even more cake pictures!

Here are the last of the cake pictures from the show until I figure out how to download pictures from phone!  I have a couple of posts to share stuff I learned from the different demonstrators also!
I am not sure if this post ever posted, so I will post it again - just in case!
















































Can you believe this cake has sequins?  I have got to learn how to make sequins on a cake now!



























Can you believe the hand painting on this cake?  That is a lot of work!



















The baby shoes cake won first place in my category.  Isn't the string work amazing?  I would love to take a class on it, but don't know if I would have the patience to do that kind of work.  The minnie mouse cake won 2nd place in my category.

No comments:

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8