"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Black Friday Shopping - Quilting Style

Do you like to do Black Friday Shopping?  I do in a way.  I have a system, I cut out pictures of what I want at the store and go in and buy that item, I pull out the picture at the store and find it.  It's a lot easier to find with a picture and that way I don't forget anything or wander around aimlessly.  I never go when the store first opens either, who needs that stress?
Joann's has come out with their Black Friday ad!  You can see it here:
https://blackfriday.com/stores/joann-fabrics/flyers/black-friday?utm_source=BlackFriday&utm_campaign=667a3c9b44-tigerdirect_groupon_zales_joann_2014&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6a70e53d51-667a3c9b44-69704821
The only thing is that I have to Go to Springfield which is an hour away!  Yes, my husband has already agreed that we can go to Springfield that day!

I do have a small local quilt shop, Dogwood Quilting, they are also having a sale.  20% - 30% off bolted fabric.

Those are the only ones I know of so far.  Of course the online quilt shops will also be having sales, probably on Cyber Monday.

I need ot have a picture on here, so here is a picture of a pilgrim sewing.
Happy Black Friday shopping next week!

Missy

3 comments:

Denise :) said...

Sounds like you've got a great plan to put into place ... I have never been a big black Friday shopper, but then I'm not a real big shopper on any day! I hope you have fun! :)

Lara B. said...

Wow that snuck up on me Missy - Black Friday and Cyber Monday always have a way of sneaking past me. Would you believe that my daughter likes to go to Walmart on Black Friday. She goes to people watch more than she shops and without serious shopping intentions she has a lot of fun.

Ginnie said...

I might do some cyber Monday shopping myself but Friday I will be home! Have fun!

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8