"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Virtual Yard Sale

I have decided I need to clean out my cake pans and cake books.  I have so many that years will go by without using some stuff.  Since I am moving to Missouri at the end of the year I wanted to get started on decluttering.  I will include the price of the shipping in each item and if you want to combine shipping on multiple items I will figure in the cost of shipping for you.  I will give the item to the first person who asks for it.  I am afraid I need to do US only please.  You can pay paypal or check.  I will ship when I get the money.  I'm only doing the pans today, I'll do the books next week.

The only ones not for sale are the doll, cat, rabbit, ark and bear with block.   All pans are $11, $5 for the pan and $6 for shipping.  You can leave a comment or email me directly at missysaprons@gmail.com
If you have a specific pan or Wilton book you are looking for I will check my "stash" for you.
Please leave me your email address so I can reply back to you, if you are local and want to pick up the pan you don't have to pay shipping and I am willing to combine shipping for more than one item.
Thank you!
Missy

No comments:

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8