"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Monday, June 9, 2014

Nine Patches

Nine Patches are such a simple quilt, but I love them!  I have finished three more blocks for my uncle's prayer quilt.  I cannot sit for long at the machine still because my knee still bothers me some.  I'm thinking I like the blocks with just the blue and cream better then the ones with blue on white used for cream.  The rest will be just blue and cream.
I was also able to cut a lot more squares to use.  I found some plaid and stripes which are great for a man's quilt!
That brings my total up to six so far.  About four ladies offered to help me make a block or more.  Thank you very much.
For more information on this prayer quilt, go here:

Missy


3 comments:

Podunk Pretties said...

I'll be sending 4 blocks. I know I've some plaids in that scrap box.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Cool I realized I had some homespuns and plaids maybe I can use them too.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

How many blocks do you need? I didn't sign up, since I've been crazy busy. I'll try to pull some fabrics out today.

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8