"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Still Treadling Along!

I do not seem to be making progress on the quilting, but I'm steadily treadling along. I have seven of my two inch rows quilted.   I won't get my laptop back until tomorrow, so I am still using my tablet to blog, hence all of my pictures are from my phone.  I hope you don't mind some cute cats on quilt pics!
Cupcake lounging on the quilt.
 I have a table set up beside me to help support the weight of the quilt, I use a sewing machine cabinet on the other side.

The cat bed set up on my cutting table beside my treadle.
 One thing I really like about my industrial sewing machine is the big space I have on the cabinet top.
Oreo lounging on my quilting.

Last week? I shared  a cute snowman wall hanging I had gotten at an auction.  I also got a vintage cake carrier.  I love the colors, yellow and little star bursts.  The lid does not fit it very well though which I do not understand since they are the exact same color and style.
I decided the best use for it would be to hold fabric.
Pippi has found another use for my sewing machine.
Have a great weekend ya'll

Missy
"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8







There was an error in this gadget