"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Thursday, July 5, 2018

Fringey Banners

I have been making banners!
I hurt my foot a couple of weeks ago and I needed something to do while sitting on the couch.  I am happy it did not happen until after my TOGA!  I am sorry I have not been replying to comments, but for some reason they are not showing up in my emails.  I appreciate all of your comments though and will try to figure it out.
I'm having fun making these!  I am going to sell them at a festival in October.  Let me know if you have any suggestions.  I am also going to make some pendant ones too!
I have another one that I want to add some strips of denim to and then I will share that picture also.
You know I would have help with making them of course!
Tater loves playing with my lace and so does Oreo!


For now I have just been using what is in my stash. 
Have you ever made a banner?  They are a lot of fun!

Missy

1 comment:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Slammin the screen door has a tutorial about how to fix the no comments thing. Cute streamers.

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8