"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Monday, July 30, 2018

Anniversary Quilt

This past Sunday our church gave a quilt to my pastor and his wife for their 30th anniversary.  I did not make the quilt or cake but still wanted to share it with you.  All I did was cut out a few leaves.  A couple of other ladies made it.
 Everybody at church signed the leaves.



I did make the card though.
 I attached it to some cardboard so we could all sign it.
Have a nice day!
Missy

4 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

What a kind and generous gift!!!

krislovesfabric said...

Lovely! What a wonderful present!

Little Penpen said...

How beautiful!!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

The quilt is nice (and the pillow).

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8