"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Friday, July 27, 2018

Feline Friday

I have not done a Feline Friday in a while!  I put this door/table behind my sewing machine in the living room.  There is almost always a cat sleeping on my material there.  LOL
This is Pippi and when I took her picture the only acknowledgement was her ears laid back.
 This was a surprise picture I found on my phone, my husband must have taken this picture.  Please excuse my pj bottoms.  Tiger always sits next to my husband on the couch.  He was supposed to be my cat!
 Tater has learned from the other cats that to get my attention while I am sewing is to lay on my machine.
 Cupcake knows how to get my immediate attention though!
 Oreo knows that all he has to do is roll over and show me his belly and I am a goner!
My cats are a sure distraction!  LOL

Have a great weekend ya'll!
Missy

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Cats are good company. I know mine is.

Linda Swanekamp said...

I am down to one cat and he is the typical alpha male trying to be king of everything. Love seeing all your cats.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Pet all of them for me!

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8